EKU Online Partially Online Paralegal Programs
Meet Tony Chisholm, a private investigator and EKU Online paralegal student. Tony started as a student at EKU back in 1978. Listen to his journey and how EKU Online has been assisting in his success.
Eastern Kentucky University’s paralegal program is an elite, ABA approved program of study that can help you start or advance your paralegal career. In this partially online program students have the flexibility to complete all but 10 credit hours of their program 100 percent online. The remaining 10 credit hours are earned in the form of an intensive two week on-campus residency. The unique combination of online coursework and the in-person opportunity to collaborate with fellow students, network with working paralegals, and interact with faculty, help you refine fundamental skills for your future.
Choose from three program options
- Certificate in Paralegal Science (Post-Baccalaureate)
- Paralegal Studies (A.A.S.)
- Paralegal Science (B.A.)
What sets our program apart?
There is nothing distant about our distance education model. Our program can be tailored to your career goals and offers you the benefits of a personalized graduation plan that fits your life, courses that start every 8 weeks, and the ability to study any time, from anywhere.
- The EKU paralegal program is a respected charter member of the American Association for Paralegal Education (AAFPE).
- Our expert faculty are learner-focused and have extensive training in online education. All instructors hold a Juris Doctor (J.D.) or Ph.D.
- Dedicated academic advisor and individualized course mapping
- Unique and Intensive residency experience offering access to practicing attorneys, paralegals and judges, as well as opportunities to utilize the law library and courthouse vault.
When you enroll in the EKU partially online paralegal program, you are on a defined path to success and poised to transform your career.
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar institution that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. Eastern has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran friendly campuses.