Faculty & Staff
Lynnette Noblitt, J.D.
Professor and Department of Government Chair
Education: B.S. Yale University, M.S. University of Michigan, J.D. University of Michigan Law School
- Intellectual property issues
- Introducing new teaching techniques, such as simulations, to teach legal concepts and communication skills
- Former attorney in the Intellectual Property Group of Ropes & Gray in New York City, practicing patent litigation, trademark prosecution and intellectual-property licensing
Daniel Bennett, Ph.D.
Education: B.A. George Fox University, Ph.D. Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Political Science, concentrating in the fields of Public Law and American Politics
- Former instructor of law and American politics at the University of Washington-Tacoma
Linda Wimberly, J.D.
Education: J.D. University of Kentucky College of Law
- Former attorney for the Office of the Attorney General for the Commonwealth of Kentucky