Associates Degree in Paralegal Studies
EKU’s partially online associate degree in paralegal studies is designed to prepare students to quickly and successfully enter the workforce in a number of entry-level paralegal jobs. Graduates are well positioned to complete their bachelor’s degree and further increase their employment opportunities.
Format: 100% Online
Credit Hours: 64 hours
* A minimum of 15 credit hours must be completed at EKU
Enhance your degree with a certificate.
You can choose from numerous undergraduate certificates in specialty areas that complement and enhance your major as you work toward your degree.
What sets our program apart?
Focused on paralegal best practices and producing excellent student outcomes, EKU’s curriculum blends academic and professional preparation through course topics such as legal research and writing, litigation, legal administration and computer applications, family law, criminal law and probate practice.
- 8-week terms
- Special tuition for active duty service members
- Active job placement assistance for all graduating students
- The EKU paralegal program is a respected charter member of the American Association for Paralegal Education (AAFPE)
- Our expert faculty are learner-focused and have extensive training in online education. All instructors hold a Juris Doctor (J.D.) or Ph.D.
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar university that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. EKU has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran-friendly campuses.